You're buying a set of made-to-order bamboo fans, possibly personalized or customized, directly from the manufacturing artisans. We prefer to arrange this in person instead of using an automated shopping cart.
Here's how to order your wedding fans:
1. Browse our web site, choose your wedding fans and your personalization.
2. Contact us with the details of your choice, your location and delivery deadline, and any question.
3. Receive our quote for your wedding fans and shipping cost, and the answer to any question.
4a. To go ahead, confirm your order by reply email, and prepayment.
4b. To adjust, send us your changed selection.
4c. To postpone, or not go ahead, feel free to let us know.
5. Receive your personalized wedding fans well before your deadline.
> A note on prices:
Our prices are ex-works, directly from our production workshop. There are no middle persons or provision takers involved. There are no Amazonians, Alibarbers or Ebagoneers to pay. That's welcome savings on all sides. Not included here are transaction and shipping costs, these are detailed in our quote to you. Levies, duties or taxes charged by your government are not included.
> A note on payment:
Payment transaction fees are on customer's account.
- For payment by PayPal our quote to you contains a 4.4% transaction fee (their charge to us).
- For payment by bank SWIFT ("wire") transfer, or services like Transferwise, transfer fees are on sender's (customer) account.
- Credit card payments are handled by PayPal. Please do not send us credit card details.
> A note on production:
Production time is generally 7-14 days. Production starts the working day after we receive your order confirmation and prepayment. Our quote specifies the exact expected production time.
> A note on shipping:
Fastest shipping is about 5 days, slowest is up to 84 days. We do not use a one-size fits all shipping policy. With very good shipping contracts (including fast shipping), we calculate the lowest possible shipping cost specifically for your location and your delivery deadline.
> A note on duties or taxes:
Orders are subject to your country's importation guidelines, including any duties, taxes and permits. We have no control over these. As usual, the buyer is always responsible to comply with these.
If applicable, any duties/taxes are usually billed and paid at the post office, or collected by courier services upon delivery. This is quite easy.
From experience, we estimate import duties between 0% to 6.5% of the product consignment value, plus VAT. The amount depends on your country, region, and the value of your purchase (for some countries small purchases are 0%). For the US VAT /sales tax is not required. We can give you a more specific estimate when you contact us. In all cases your country's customs service has the final say.